Your creativity is your most important asset, and you are fully capable of executing your brilliant ideas. You don’t shy away from working with a visual blank slate, but know when to color within the lines when it comes to keeping on brand. Collaboration isn’t a foreign concept, and you appreciate the advantage of a team dynamic when it comes to the creative process. Don’t know how to do something? You have problem-solving superpowers, know when to ask for help, and are just aching to lean in and to figure out how to do it. You push through!
PlatformQ is looking for a high-energy, hybrid Digital Graphic Designer to join our creative team with roughly 5-7 years of experience in web & email design, video motion graphics, print and digital design.
Working under the guidance of the Design Director, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for a wide variety of projects for both our healthcare and higher education teams. These include the video motion graphics, web and HTML email design, and production of print materials.
- Create compelling assets in various digital mediums from web to video motion graphics
- Design and build targeted and compelling HTML email
- Generate engaging imagery to support online marketing & communication efforts on blogs and social channels
- Work with various team member content to create compelling print collateral, whitepapers and flyers, supporting marketing and conferences
- Create and maintain WordPress website content
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- A strong command of Adobe Creative Suite
- Well versed in video editing and motion graphics
- Solid project management and time management skills
- Adept knowledge of using color, typography
- Able to work with legacy HTML frameworks used in HTML email
- Comfortable delivering designs that are ready for print production
- Bachelor’s degree and/or comparable work experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org